If youre looking for extra ways to prepare chicken breasts, ambition this roomy and easy Italian-inspired dinner. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Caprese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 5-6 oz. each, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon salt for chicken
- black pepper to taste, for chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for asparagus
- black pepper to taste, for asparagus
- 1 large tomato
- 6 ounces roomy mozzarella cheese
- 4 leaves basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic narrowing lessening
- sea salt flakes
The instruction how to make 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Caprese
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and black pepper.
- Place the melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Brush the chicken on both sides with the garlic-herb butter, and arrange on one side of the prepared baking sheet.
- Trim the ends from the asparagus spears and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper. Toss the asparagus to evenly coat.
- Arrange asparagus on the other side of the baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken and asparagus on the middle rack of oven for 12 minutes. While the chicken and asparagus bake, prepare the toppings.
- Cut the tomato into 1/4-inch thick slices. Slice the mozzarella ball into rounds a generous 1/4 inch thick.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven. Place 2-3 tomato slices over each chicken breast and 2-3 mozzarella rounds over the tomatoes. With a rubber spatula, gently toss the asparagus.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and continue baking until the chicken is cooked through and the mozzarella is melted, 8-10 minutes.
- Check to see that the dish is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Stack the basil leaves and roll into a tight log. Make very thin slices across the log to create ribbons.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the chicken. Garnish with basil, and sprinkle with sea salt. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of 30-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Capresecalories: 460 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams
cholesterolContent: 170 milligrams
fatContent: 22 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 55 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 1690 milligrams
sugarContent: 4 grams