Apricot-glazed Ham in imitation of Fully-cooked Boneless Ham, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Nutmeg, Clove, Apricot Nectar, Lemon Juice
The ingredient of Apricot-Glazed Ham
- 5 pounds fully-cooked boneless ham
- 1/3 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 2/3 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Apricot-Glazed Ham
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degree F. oven for 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F. (about 15-18 minutes per pound.)
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and cloves. Stir in apricot nectar and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Brush ham with glaze. Continue baking 15-20 minutes more, brushing occasionally with glaze.