throb pork chops, crisp roasted potatoes, and a luminous array of vegetables in a fixed idea and easy dinner. Made all as regards one sheet pan, so that even cleanup is fast and easy! The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Quick & Easy Sheet Pan Pork Chops in the same way as Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
- 1 1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes or red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil for potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for potatoes
- black pepper to taste, for potatoes
- 1 pound poisoned vegetables past broccoli, cauliflower, anxiety peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil for vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon salt for vegetables
- black pepper to taste, for vegetables
- 4 pork loin chops approximately 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil for pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon salt for pork chops
- black pepper to taste, for pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
The instruction how to make Quick & Easy Sheet Pan Pork Chops in the same way as Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into 3/4 inch pieces and transfer to a gallon-sized zip-top bag.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the bag and add the salt and black pepper. Seal the bag and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and arrange them in an even layer. Do not discard the zip-top bag.
- Roast the potatoes on middle rack of oven until just able to be pierced with a fork, but not soft, about 15 minutes.
- Cut the mixed vegetables into uniform pieces. Slice zucchini and summer squash into 1/2-inch thick rounds. Cut bell peppers or onions into 1-inch strips.
- Slice the carrots 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into 1-inch florets.
- Place all of the vegetables in the zip-top bag. Add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Seal the bag and shake until the vegetables are coated.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Use a rubber spatula to push the potatoes to one side. Arrange the mixed vegetables on the other side. Do not discard the zip-top bag.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast the potatoes and vegetables for 5 minutes while preparing the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in the zip-top bag. Add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper, then seal and shake the bag to evenly coat pork chops.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Use a rubber spatula to push the potatoes and vegetables to the perimeter of the pan, and place the pork chops in the cleared space. Sprinkle the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika evenly over the pork chops and vegetables.
- Return the baking sheet to the middle rack of oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Carefully stir the potatoes and mixed vegetables with a rubber spatula. Continue roasting until potatoes are browned and pork reaches an internal temperature of 145u00b0F, 5-7 minutes.
- Check to see that dish is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow pork to rest on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes, then serve. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.
Nutritions of Quick & Easy Sheet Pan Pork Chops in the same way as Roasted Potatoes and Veggiescalories: 570 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41 grams
cholesterolContent: 110 milligrams
fatContent: 22 grams
fiberContent: 12 grams
proteinContent: 57 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 1470 milligrams