Enjoy caramelized sweet potato fries baked in the oven subsequent to no further fat! The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Fat-Free Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- scallions chopped, optional
The instruction how to make Fat-Free Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and arrange them with as much space as possible between the wedges. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roast the sweet potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes. Continue roasting until they are tender and slightly charred, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Garnish with chopped scallions if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fat-Free Seasoned Sweet Potato Friescalories: 110 calories
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams
fatContent: 0.5 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 360 milligrams
sugarContent: 5 grams