We dont know whats better here, the super-simple prep or the sweet roasted vent of these rosemary sweet potato fries. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Amazing Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs vivacious rosemary
The instruction how to make Amazing Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the baking sheet and arrange them so there is as much space between the wedges as possible.
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary and discard the stems. Finely mince the leaves.
- Roast the sweet potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes. Evenly sprinkle the minced rosemary over the potatoes. Continue roasting until they are tender and slightly charred at the edges, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Amazing Rosemary Sweet Potato Friescalories: 130 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams
fatContent: 3.5 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams
sodiumContent: 360 milligrams
sugarContent: 5 grams