Four ingredients — including salt and pepper — and deadened half an hour in the oven are all you craving to make these golden, roasted sweet potato fries. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- chopped chives optional, for serving
The instruction how to make Easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the prepared baking sheet. Spread the wedges out, leaving as much space as possible between them.
- Roast on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes with tongs or a rubber spatula. Continue roasting until they are tender and slightly charred, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Easy Baked Sweet Potato Friescalories: 140 calories
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams
fatContent: 3.5 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 360 milligrams
sugarContent: 5 grams